Office Administration Assistant
Work Base: Head Office, Stoke-on-Trent
Contract 1: Fixed term, part-time
Contract 2: Permanent, part-time
Hours: 22.5-25 hours per week, flexible days. Could accommodate school hours etc.
Application Closing Date: 1st October 2015
Interview Date: 9th October 2015
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour based on experience.
Reporting to: Office Manager
- Basic IT Skills E.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail.
- Familiarity Google Apps for Work (Advantageous) E.g. Gmail, groups, etc.
These positions are both part-time, 1 permanent appointment and 1 fixed term appointment to cover maternity leave from Mid-October 2015 until August 2016. An Administration Assistant will chiefly be concerned with sales order processing; but may be required to assist with other areas of business.
- Using Sage 200 financial accounting software to perform sales order processing.
- Produce and work with reports as required using typical spreadsheet software.
- Supporting our depot and sales managers.
- Handling administrative queries from customers.
- Other administrative routines E.g. statements, invoicing, month-end processing.
Apply in writing, email (email@example.com) or via our online application form by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.