Trainee Tyre Repairer / Yard Worker
Update This job listing has expired but if you would like to send your CV then do please use the application form.
Work Base: Stoke-on-Trent Depot
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 42.5 hours per week + overtime
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience / qualifications
Closing Date: 12 August 2014
- Full UK driving licence (required – preferably clean)
- Vulcanised repairing and filling of earthmover tyres (preferable, not essential)
- Earthmover tyre experience (preferable, not essential)
- 7.5 tonne vehicle licence (preferable, not essential)
- Hiab Certification (preferable, not essential)
- Forklift licence (preferable, not essential)
Purpose: To perform vulcanise repair and fill tyres as well as general yard duties, ensuring that standards and HS&E requirements are maintained.
Reporting To: Depot Manager
- Vulcanised repairing of tyres.
- Solid filling of tyres.
- Use of forklift, hydraulic Hiab and air tools.
- Administrative duties, including time-sheets, stock records and job tickets.
- General yard cleaning duties.
- Possibly some delivery duties of tyres to other T&C depots.
- Conform to all HSEQ policies and procedures.
Apply in writing, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our online form by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.