Committed to good practice
T&C Site Services recognise that our operations have a direct and indirect impact upon the environment and we strive to minimise that impact and run our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to be an example of good practice within the Tyre Services industry and we aim to achieve this goal by:
- Complying with all current and future legislation.
- Developing sound policies and procedures which maximise operational efficiencies and minimise environmental impact.
- Develop and maintain emergency procedures to deal with any significant environmental hazards which may arise as a result of our operations.
- Actively work with our suppliers, contractors and customers to find cost effective solutions to areas of common environmental concern.
- Continually improving our products, processes and management system through ongoing monitoring and review.
Find information regarding HSEQ.