Work Base: Head Office, Stoke-on-Trent
Contract: Full Time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Application Closing Date: 3rd December 2018
Interview Date: TBA
Salary: £9.00-£10.50 per hour based on experience
Reporting to: Office Manager
Basic IT Skills E.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail
Familiarity Google Apps for Work (Advantageous) E.g. Gmail, groups, etc.
An Admin Assistant will chiefly be concerned with sales order processing; but may be required to assist with other areas of business.
– Using Sage 200 financial accounting software to perform sales order processing
– Produce and work with reports as required using typical spreadsheet software
– Supporting our depot and sales managers
– Handling administrative queries from customers
– Other administrative routines E.g. statements, invoicing, month-end processing
– Ensure that the Quality Manage System (QMS) conforms to ISO9001: 2015
– Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes
– Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
– Ensure the promotion of customer focus
– Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
Apply in writing, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our on-line form (http://www.tcsiteservices.co.uk/about-us/careers/application-form/) by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.