Develop relationships with customers and build sustainable partnerships. Identify and grow new business opportunities, surpassing company and divisional goals. Coordinate, mentor and motivate Account Managers and Tyre Inspectors. Assist the Commercial Development Director in formulating strategy, promotions, products and services across a major section of the business.
Work Base: Southwest – covering Newport & Exeter depots
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 40+ per week
Salary: £34,000‐£40,000 + performance related pay + bonus
Closing Date: 17 May 2019
Interviews Dates: 4-6 June 2019
Interview Location: Interviews to be held at the depot closest to the applicants location
- Highly motivated, organised, focus driven individual with professional business appearance
- Business development and account management experience
- Prepare comprehensive customer proposals
- Good communicator and able to liaise at all company levels
- Full driving licence (required, preferably clean)
- Competent IT skills (E.g. ECDL or equivalent)
Commercial Development Director
- Maintaining national and local accounts
- Coordinating account managers / tyre inspectors activity and targets
- Developing the customer base
- Sales and lead management
- Contribute to national tender proposals
- Devise marketing and promotion strategy
- Company representation – conferences, exhibitions and societies etc.
- Appraisal and development of commercial team.
- Ensure that the Quality Manage System (QMS) confirms to ISO9001: 2015
- Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes
- Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
Apply in writing to head office (Garner Street, Etruria, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 7BE) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the closing date with a copy of your CV. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a fortnight of the closing date then you have been unsuccessful.