Experienced Tyre Fitter – Scotland
Commercial, Earthmover, Industrial, or OTR
Location: Coatbridge Depot
Closing Date: 6 September 2017
No. of Vacancies: 1
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 48 hours per week + overtime
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience / qualifications
- Tyre Fitting: 1 year (Earthmover or OTR tyre fitting experience preferable but will consider training for experienced commercial, plant, industrial or agricultural tyre fitters)
- Full UK Driving Licence: preferably clean
Experience – preferable, not essential:
- 3.5 tonne vehicle licence
- Digital tachograph card
- Driver qualification card
- Hiab Certification
- Forklift licence
Purpose: To provide an on-site tyre fitting and repair service, ensuring that service levels and HS&E requirements are maintained.
Reporting To: Depot Manager
- Drive to customer’s site/location.
- Removal and fitting of earthmover tyres; pneumatic, filled and solid.
- Repairing of tyres, in-house and on-site.
- Use of hydraulic Hiab and air tools.
- Administrative duties, including time-sheets, stock records and job tickets.
- Conform to all HSEQ policies and procedures.
Contact Details: Apply in writing, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our online form (http://www.tcsiteservices.co.uk/about-us/careers/application-form/) by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.