Health & Safety Officer
Work Base: Stoke-on-Trent, visiting depots around the country.
Hours: 40+ hours per week
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum (negotiable)
Valid Until: Friday 21st October 2016
- Full driving licence (preferably clean)
- Basic IT skills (E.g. ECDL or equivalent)
Purpose: To maintain and develop the T&C Site Services Ltd Health & Safety Management System. This will involve coordinating activity and output with guidelines supplied by Directors and HR. The H&S Officer will also support, guide and develop depot managers in promoting Health & Safety Management at each site. Additionally, you will design, develop and deliver Company-wide training for HS&E issues.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety law, legislation, policies and processes
- Preferably NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety, or minimum
- IOSH Managing Safety and a willingness to attain NEBOSH General Certificate in Occ. H&S
- Able to design and deliver health, safety and environmental training to managers and tyre fitters
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy
- Ensure that the Quality Manage System (QMS) confirms to ISO9001: 2015
- Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes
- Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
- Preferably HS&E experience (working HS&E or closely with HS&E) in Earthmover Tyre Fitting / Repair Industry, or;
- HS&E experience (working in HS&E or closely with HS&E) in Engineering or Manufacturing Industry.
- Promote a culture of safe working practices across the organisation.
- The post will involve trips to Company depots as and when required.
- Good communicator – must be able to motivate all levels of staff and contact with external stakeholders.
- Willingness to carry out any other projects for T&C Site Services as required.
Apply in writing, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our online application form (http://www.tcsiteservices.co.uk/about-us/careers/application-form/) by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.