Experienced Tyre Fitter Position
Commercial, Earthmover, Industrial, OTR or Truck
No. of Vacancies: 1
Closing Date: 20 August 2017
Interview Date: TBC
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 42.5 hours per week + overtime
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience / qualifications
- Tyre Fitting: 1 year (Earthmover or OTR tyre fitting experience preferable but will consider training for experienced commercial, plant, industrial or agricultural tyre fitters)
- Full UK Driving Licence: preferably clean
- 7.5 tonne vehicle licence
- HGV Class 2 licence
- Digital tachograph card
- Driver qualification card
- Hiab Certification
- Forklift licence
Purpose: To provide an on-site tyre fitting and repair service, ensuring that service levels and HS&E requirements are maintained.
- Drive to customer’s site/location.
- Removal and fitting of earthmover tyres; pneumatic, filled and solid.
- Repairing of tyres, in-house and on-site.
- Use of hydraulic Hiab and air tools.
- Administrative duties, including time-sheets, stock records and job tickets.
- Conform to all HSEQ policies and procedures.