Vehicle & Driver Compliance Manager
Work Base: Head Office, Stoke-on-Trent
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week normal
Salary: £25,000 pa.
Valid Until: 21 August 2015
- Full driving licence (preferably clean)
- Basic IT skills
- Certificate of Professional Competence CPC National Road Haulage
Coordinate vehicle maintenance and MOT testing of our fleet of 40+ vehicles, ensuring the Company’s transport is managed in line with legal requirements and other related duties/responsibilities.
Reporting To: Managing Director
- Coordinating all vehicle maintenance schedules, including six weekly checks, MOT tests and records required by VOSA. Liaising with external contractors and internal maintenance staff
- Recording of tachograph data ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Managing driver training (Driver CPC)
- Managing the testing of ancillary equipment – hiabs, air receivers, chains etc
- Handling motor insurance claims
- Ensure that the Quality Manage System (QMS) confirms to ISO9001: 2015
- Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes
- Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained
Apply in writing, email (email@example.com) or via our online application form by the closing date with a copy of your C.V. We do not always reply to every applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date of the post then you have been unsuccessful.